New Product Announcement
HO Bi-Level Passenger Cars
Orders Due: June 20th Shipping date: July
Variety is the spice of life; now you can operate the Rock Island commuter service with these Rock Island Bi-Levels, painted in eye catching Rock Island red and yellow. Run them alone or combined into a longer RTA train for maximum enjoyment. When the RTA was first introduced, the Rock Island commuter service was the first line to receive the then-new RTA F40PH locomotives, as it had difficulties maintaining its own motive power due to a lack of funds. These cars will look great behind an RTA F40PH (37-6561 and 37-6562), running to-and-fro on a commuter layout!
Item #: Description: MSRP
35-6024 HO Rock Island 4 Window Cab-Coach Bi-Level #CC115 $67.00
35-6034 HO Rock Island 4 Window Coach Bi-Level #155 $55.00
- Prototypical green tinted windows and interior detailing
- Shock absorber construction
- Optional included Kinematic knuckle coupler for closer coupling and dynamic curve maneuvering
- Pre-numbered and ready to roll.
- Can be lighted with the optional LED interior lighting kit (7-502)
- Cab-Coach features directional lighting that can be turned on or off, depending on the car?s position in the train.