Walthers PROTO - HO Scale - EMD F3 A-B Set Modernized 16 Class - DCC Equipped w/Tsunami Sound - Atcheson Topeka & Santa Fe (ATSF) #16C & 16B - Passenger Warbonnet Scheme w/Plated Metal Finish (part of 2014 Super Chief Release)
Available On: January 1, 2014
Power your Super Chief and other Santa Fe streamliners with this limited-run of F3s, featuring authentic details plus the classic Long Bonnet paint and lettering, in your choice of Tsunami(R) Sound & DCC or standard DC versions.
* Limited Edition -- One Time Run of These Roadnumbers!
* Classic Long Bonnet Paint Scheme
* Based on 1951-58 Phase 1 Units with: ATSF Changed-out Body Panels Dual Slit Dynamic Brake Wire Screens Dual Leslie A-200 Horns Freight Style Pilot Full Fuel Tank Skirts Knob Style Sand Hatch Covers Tall Fans Vertical Farr Stainless Steel Side Grilles Roller Bearing Journals Single Steam Generator on B Units ATS Shoe on Engineer's Side Rear Truck
* Soundtraxx(R) Tsunami(R) Sound for DCC & DC Layouts
* Authentic Bulldog Nose
* Lighted Numberboards
* 14:1 Helical Gears for Smooth, Quiet Performance
* 5-Pole Skew-Wound High-Torque High-Efficiency Can Motor
* Machined-Brass Flywheels
* Low Speed Under 3 Scale MPH
* LED Constant & Directional Headlights
* Proto MAX Metal Knuckle Couplers
Sold out at Manufacturer