Bachmann - HO Scale - 40 ft Steam Era Boxcar - Nickel Plate Road (NKP) #13163 - Brown/White With White Lettering (SKU 160-15012)
HO Scale. This Steam Era Box Car from the 1930's - 1950's features a prototypical paint scheme, and is the perfect addition to your old time rail road. Features include: Highly Detailed Painted Body with Precision Graphics, Blackened machined-metal wheels with RP25 contours, Magnetically operated body mounted E-Mate couplers, Blackened-brass axles with needlepoint bearings, Celcon trucks, and has added weight for optimum tracking.
- Silver Series Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 6.5 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 7.4 in., W 1.7 in., H 3.4 in.
This Product is Recommended for Ages 14 & Up.
Order Due Date: In Stock Now
Anticipated Delivery Date: Available Now
Looking for more Bachmann HO Scale boxcars? Click here!
Looking for more Bachmann HO Scale Products? Click here!
Something else you might be interested in: